Covid Recovery GrantsFIND OUT MORE
An important piece of Leeds history - that keeps on giving
Wade’s Charity originated in 1530 during the reign of King Henry VIII when Thomas Wade left property in his will, which has since been added to by others, for the benefit of the people of Leeds.
Now managed by its Trustees - the monies produce an income from which grants are offered to Leeds based charities and community groups. Wade's Charity also owns many open spaces in Leeds such as Gotts Park and Middleton Park.
The heart of our community at the heart of Leeds